Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days. Best Java tours, especially to visit east java tourist attractions. Combination of Bromo Sunrise Tour, Ijen Blue Fire Tour, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour package.
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour From Yogyakarta is the favorite Java overland tour. Combine of mount Bromo was famous for its beautiful sunrise and hiking the crater. And the Ijen crater is one of the volcanoes offering a unique attraction blue-green lake and the stunning Ijen Blue fire / Ijen Blue flame trekking. Last, Tumpak Sewu waterfall is the best waterfall in Java, Indonesia.
Table of Contents
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour
Suitable for private tours or family trips. We will provide all everything needed during your trips, such as comfortable transport, hotel accommodation, arranging entrance fees, a local guide, etc.
Related: Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3D2N
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is not too far from Malang. One of the best in East Java is called Niagara’s of Indonesia. This waterfall is located on the border of the Malang Regency and Lumajang Regency. From Mount Bromo to Tumpak Sewu, it takes approximately 4 hours of driving travel time.
Local people call this impressive waterfall Coban Sewu because it has a lot of waterfalls with a height of approximately 200 meters. Please read details at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Complete Information Guide & What To Do
Related : Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4D3N
4 Days Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Itinerary
To start the tour of Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour, the BROMO TOUR team will pick you up in the morning from your Hotel in Yogyakarta. Please prepare yourself after breakfast; we will take a long journey to mount Bromo.
Optional finish this trip if you want to drop off at Surabaya, arriving in Surabaya around 17.00. Then arrive at Banyuwangi Ketapang port around 11.00 – 12.00 am, last if you want direct drop off to your Hotel in Bali, reach there around 16.00.
The complete itinerary Is as follows:
Day 01. Yogyakarta To Mount Bromo
Trip of Bromo Ijen Tour And Tumpak Sewu Trekking starts by picking you up from your Hotel in Yogyakarta. Then continued a long drive of about 7 hours via the highway through Solo to Probolinggo. During trips, we will stop for rest and lunch at the rest area. After arrival at the Mt Bromo area, check the Hotel and free program. Please also see How To Get From Yogyakarta to Mount Bromo.
Upon arrival at Surabaya or Malang (Hotel /Train Station or Juanda International Airport), transfer to your Hotel near Mt Bromo. The trips are needed for about 3 hours. Rest and have lunch on the way to Mt Bromo. After arriving in the Mt Bromo area, check in at the Hotel and rest.
Day 02. Mount Bromo Tours To Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang
The Mount Bromo tour will be started at 03.30 am. By 4WD, go to Mt Penanjakan 1 to enjoy the beauty of sunrise and the exotic panoramic view of Mt Bromo, Mt. Semeru, and Mt. Batok. Upon satisfaction, see the stunning Bromo sunrise going down to the sea of sand, then climb up to the peak of mount Bromo. On the route to Mount Bromo, you will see the cultural site, a Hindus Temple called Pura Luhur Poten.
Satisfied, explore Bromo Crater, still with 4WD Jeep, back to Hotel, having breakfast and rest. After checking out the hotel at Bromo, continue to your Hotel in Lumajang District. The trips need around 3 hours of driving, then check-in hotel or homestay near Coban Sewu Waterfall. Stay overnight and free program.
Day 03. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour – Ijen Hotel
The Sewu Waterfall tour starts in the morning, around 05.00 am. We will catch a view of sunrise from the Tumpak Sewu. From your Hotel, we will drive around 1,5 hours to reach the waterfall location. Continued trekking down to the waterfall. You will see an instagramable view during the trip. Explore the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall until you are satisfied and continue 5 hours driving to your Hotel near Mt Ijen. Check-in and rest
Day 04. Ijen Blue Lava Trekking Tour – Transfer Out Bali, Banyuwangi, or Surabaya
Ijen Blue Flame Tour starts at midnight, around 00.00 Am, from your hotel night drive to Paltuding post. After arriving in Paltuding, accompanied by a local guide, start trekking to the peak of Mount Ijen volcano, about 3 Km. This climb usually needs around 2 hours of hiking. You enjoyed the beauty of volcanoes, lakes of blue fire or blue flame, and surroundings.
After finishing, enjoy Ijen Craters back to Paltuding and transfer to Surabaya, Banyuwangi, Malang, or Bali. End of Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour.
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Price 2023
|2 person||IDR 4.850.000/pax|
|3 person||IDR 3.700.000/pax|
|4 person||IDR 3.150.000/pax|
|5 person||IDR 2.850.000/pax|
|6 person||IDR 3.150.000/pax|
|7 person||IDR 2.900.000/pax|
|8 person||IDR 2.700.000/pax|
|9 person||IDR 2.600.000/pax|
|10 person||IDR 2.500.000/pax|
* The price of the Bromo Ijen tour and Tumpak Sewu Tour is valid for this year
* Price not for a long weekend holiday, High Season, and peak season
* For More than six people please contact us to get a lower price
- Comfortable Transportation Full Air Cond during trips Bromo Ijen Sewu Tour
- An experienced driver with speaking English, fuels, parking, and highway fee
- One night at the Hotel of Mt. Bromo area with standard room/private bath/hot shower (Standart room at Cafe lava Hostel, Bromo Permai Hotel, Cemara Indah Hotel, Deluxe Room at Yoschi Hotel, Superior Room Nadia Hotel, Similar) Extra cost upgrade to Whiz Capsule Hotel Grand Bromo, Lava View Lodge, Sumber Makmur Hotel, Jiwa Jawa Resort Bromo, Bromo Terrace Hotel, Bromo Eco Lodge Hotel, Plataran Bromo Hotels, And Resort/Similar).
- One night at the Hotel of Ijen Crater area with a standard room/private bath/hot shower (standard superior room at Ijen View Hotel Bondowoso/Palm Hotel). Extra payment upgrade to Grand Padies Bondowoso, Ketapang Indah Indah Hotel, Watu Dodol Cottages, Jiwa Jawa Resort Ijen, Ijen Resort and Villas, Mirah Hotel Banyuwangi/similar)
- 1 Night At Tumpak Sewu Homestay (private bath/hot shower) Homestay Tumpak Sewu/Dear Traveller Guest House/ Gajah Mada Hotel
- 4WD Jeep for Bromo Sunrise Tour and Bromo Crater
- Entrance fee tickets to Mt Bromo
- Entrance fee tickets to Mt Ijen Crater
- Entrance fee tickets to Coban Sewu Waterfall
- Gas Mask For Ijen Blue Fire Tour.
- Local Guide for Ijen Trekking and Tumpak Sewu Tour
- Breakfast and mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax
- Horse riding
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, Tips, etc.)
How To Book Bromo Ijen Sewu Tour?
Please contact us via email at bromo_tour[@]yahoo.com
Related Tour :
- Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Bali Tour 8 Days
- Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali Tour 5 Days
- Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Drop Surabaya Bali 3D2N
- Yogyakarta Borobudur Bromo Ijen Tour 5D3N
- Yogyakarta Borobudur Merapi Bromo Tour 4D3N
- Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour 6D5N
- Bali Ijen Bromo Borobudur Tour Yogyakarta 5D3N